[Deutsch] [Français] [Español] [Português ]

18 June 2006

Footwell Lighting

I installed the OEM front footwell lighting today, following the instructions that 'A4MouseJunior' posted on the A3 forum. His instructions were great, so I'm not going to recreate them here. Please do read my posting in that thread regarding the correct light fixture to use for the rear seats to prevent a fire hazard.

In my case, I chose to only do the front ones for now.

A similar project will be installing door edge lights and puddle lights, but I'm not going to do that until I'm ready to upgrade the speakers - I only want to take the door panels off once, so those are two mods that will be combined.

Labels: ,

© 2005, 2024, Some rights reserved. You may use information here on your own site only if you attribute it and link back to the source. This is a personal site, NOT AFFILIATED WITH Audi, Volkswagen, their parent companies, or any other media interest.